1. Sunscreen is your new best friend! Make sure to apply sunscreen daily to protect your skin.
2. Stay away from the sun! This is not the best time to accept free Vitamin D from Mr. Sun.
3. Apply cold compress or wash your face with cool water to reduce heat.
4. Be committed and follow your recommended time intervals for best results.
5. Avoid using deodorant or scrub on the area for 24 hours.
6. Don’t hit the gym/spa/pool/sauna for at least 4 hours.
7. Using any whitening or peeling products for at least 2 weeks is a big NO-NO.
8. Don’t get a tan or use tanning products.
DOs and DON'Ts:
As seen on: